FUJIFILM FCR XL-2
Fujifilm Medical Systems USA is pleased to introduce a revolutionary design for digital x-ray, bringing Fuji’s renowned image quality, ease of use and high throughput to the smallest full-featured CR system in the world. The two models, the Fujifilm FCR XL-2, require only 2.41 square feet of floor space, enabling them to be sited under countertops or in exam rooms behind control panels, aiding sites that have limited space or could not otherwise accommodate an in-room reader.Fujifilm FCR XL-2 are computed digital radiography systems utilizing storage phosphor Imaging Plates (IP) as an x-ray detection device. The Fujifilm FCR XL-2 scan and process x-ray image information from an IP (imaging plate) that has been exposed using a cassette-type x-ray stand. This system can also print out hard copies on film via a connected Dry Imager and transmit digital images to PACS.
Fujifilm FCR XL-2 provide chest, abdomen, spine, head and other plain x-ray imaging as well as spinal canal, bronchial tube, urinary organ and other contract medium x-ray imaging. The Fujifilm FCR XL-2 systems include the capability to perform Pantomographic exams.
- Virtual elimination of repeat exams
- Virtual elimination of lost films
- Lower storage costs
- Lower management costs
- More options to enhance images
The FCR XL-2. Perfect for higher-volume environments.
- It can process up to 94 images per hour – yet it fits right into small exam rooms or offices where space is limited. The FCR XL-2 can handle even the busiest periods in your office.
- the FCR XL-2 is capable of producing high resolution (50 micron) scans for 18x24cm and 24x30cm sizes, making it ideal for orthopedic and extremity applications where seeing fine detail is critial
Flex UI, the customizable user interface.
Our exclusive flex UI software allows you to customize the Flash IIP user interface according to your group’s preferences. This eliminates mouse clicks, making processing exams faster and more efficient. Here are a few more features that will help you optimize productivity in your practice:
- Add and remove shortcut buttons from all screens so you can quickly access your most frequently used functions.
- Access multiple menus simultaneously for patients that require several different views with different accession numbers
- S and L Value Out of Range alerts warn you when a technique used for an exposure is out of standard operating procedure.
- Optional 10 or 12 bit grayscale for optimal display at PACS.