As your customers turn to digital imaging, what to do with a huge storeroom filled with prior patient films & medical record files?
Introducing Medical Imaging’s first film & paper digitizer — the NEO S60.
The NEO S60 uses the same scan path to digitize conventional x-ray film as well paper documents, creating a series of DICOM images you can add to existing digital imaging systems.
At 4.7 maximum optical density, the NEO S60 produces superb quality digital images. Boasting a small footprint and weighing under 20 lbs, the NEO S60 is the lightest digitizer in the market as well as most economical. In combination with OmniVue® Acquisition & Viewing Software, the NEO S60 system is an all-in-one capture, storage and distribution system. With 60 sheets per hour throughput, the NEO S60 provides a fast and efficient way to convert all analog records into the industry standard DICOM format for digital storage, duplication and transmission.
Scan legacy film plus paper reports on a single turnkey device
- OmniVue Acquire Software License
- NEO S60 Film & Paper Digitizer – Throughput: 60 14″x17″ film sheets per hour
- Workstation Hardware – Pre-Configured with OmniVue Acquisition Software Dell Optiplex 580 Small Form Factor Chassis, AMD Athlon II X2 (Dual Core), 2GB DDR RAM, 160GB SATA II Hard Drive, CD-RW/DVD+/- Burner, Integrated Gigabit Ethernet, Video Card (Integrated Chip Set), Supports 1x VGA and 1x DVI (DP Adapter required for DVI), 19″ LCD, 32 Bit Windows 7 Professional
- 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- MultiSheet Film Feeder plugs into existing hardware – 15 film sheet capacity