OmniLink is a HIPPA-compliant software package which utilizes encryption technology to safely transmit DICOM images over the Internet without the necessity of VPN or encrypted tunnel connections.
Ideal for mobile applications, you can also use OmniLink to send images to your Radiologist for review, a central PACS or a secure offsite location for disaster recovery.
- OmniLink Software receives a DICOM image file via DICOM push over a local network
- Up to 9 internal and 9 external concurrent send destinations to OmniLink
- The DICOM image is secured via OmniLink’s lossless compression & data encryption to satisfy HIPAA requirements
- OmniLink sends the encrypted file via TCP/IP over a standard Internet connection (no VPN required)
- At the destination, compatible OmniLink Receive software receives the encrypted file. OmniLink automatically starts a decryption process to produce the original, unaltered DICOM file
- The DICOM image is now pushed by OmniLink to PACS or Viewing Software over the local area network. If the connection is broken or lost, OmniLink will automatically reconnect and resume the file transfer