OmniVue® is fully FDA compliant and DICOM compatible with Store, Query/Retrieve and Print functionality for easy networking with other PACS systems and workstations. OmniVue® uses a non-linear lookup table to maximize outstanding image quality for CR and DR images. OmniVue® features a full suite of the latest image processing tools and simple database management fields to streamline workflow for your practice.
OmniVue® software is easily loaded onto a standard PC and will quickly be able to receive, send, print and email images to other locations. DICOM images can be imported from other PACS systems or sent directly from digital modalities.
OmniVue’s patient database is logically presented to help you find the information you need, quickly. Patient, study and series information is user-defined, and each category can be selected simply by clicking on the category name to prioritize by patient name, ID, date and all other DICOM fields. The images can be displayed on a diagnostic monitor and the patient database can remain on a separate LCD monitor to maximize workflow.
OmniVue® provides all the advanced image manipulation tools you require to effectively diagnose the image on your screen. The tools you use most often are always available by simply clicking the right mouse button while the image is displayed (Window & Level, Pan & Zoom, Stack & Tile View, Mag & True Size Image, Arrow & Annotation). The OmniVue® toolbar can be positioned on either the top or left hand side of the screen to maximize both portrait and landscape display monitors.
- Includes Chiro viewing tools, markers and 10 Annotation Tools
- Archive stored patient images to DVD with DICOM directory & reports
- Burn single patient CDs with Auto-Run Mini Viewer included
- Stitch CR & DR images together to create a single image
- Email images in your choice of 6 image formats
- Print to DICOM film & paper printers
- Display images on LCD & grayscale diagnostic monitors (up to 5MP)
- Contains features of OmniVue plus adds unique DICOM headersto receive images from Fuji Vet DICOM capture software
- Adds ability for standard OmniVue to display images on two monitors