The FDX Console is Fujifilm’s latest generation technologist workstation, representing the culmination of Fujifilm’s extensive experience in image and information processing. The sophisticated interface is intuitive and customizable, and enables fast, easy exam completion and image optimization.
The FDX Console allows users to process patient exams with ease, in as few as 2 or 3 mouse clicks.
The FDX Console features Dynamic Visualization, Fujifilm’s latest image processing technology that automatically enhances visualization by extending visibility and maximizing recognition of contrast levels throughout the entire image. The resulting first-up images have outstanding detail and high window and leveling capability for every image captured.
- Dynamic Visualization processing
- Even fewer mouse clicks for common workflow steps
- Worklist views with status icons and thumbnail images
- Double click zoom
- Dose tracking and management tools
- Newly designed user interfaces ensures faster workflow and ease of use for the technologist
- Double click on an image for full screen magnification to confirm motion and/or positioning.
- Flexible user interface has been enhanced to easily customize the workstation to your preference for an even more efficient workflow.
- Seamless integration between FDR and FCR on a single console.
- Integration of Fujifilm PACS and RIS browsers from within the FDX Console.
- Full DICOM compatibility enables east, flexible integration with other systems.