The FCR XL-2 and FCR Prima T both include Fujifilm’s Flash IIP Console, an innovative workstation that features powerful productivity-enhancing tools so your staff members can operate more efficiently.
Flex UI, the customizable user interface.
Fuji exclusive Flex UI software allows you to customize the Flash IIP user interface according to your group’s preferences. This eliminates mouse clicks, making processing exams faster and more efficient. Here are a few more features that will help you optimize productivity in your practice:
- Add and remove shortcut buttons from all screens so you can quickly access your most frequently-used functions.
- Access multiple menus simultaneously for patients that require several different views with different accession numbers.
- S and L Value Out of Range alerts warn you when a technique used for an exposure is out of standard operating procedure.
- Optional 10 or 12 bit grayscale for optimal display at PACS.
Streamline workflow like never before.
- Process an exam in as few as 3 steps: Simply select the patient, barcode the IP, insert the exposed cassette into your reader and you’re done.
- The Flash IIP Console includes a wide range of advanced QC functions: perform basic or detailed image processing, create free text comments, zoom and magnify images, and much more.
- Automatic stitching (optional) for scoliosis and long-leg studies are available when clinical demands are greater.
- Enter patient demographics by either using the keyboard or the RIS/HIS via DICOM Worklist Management.
- Touch screen monitors and barcode readers streamline workflow.
- Since images are displayed as they’re scanned at the reader, you can review an image beginning in as few as 12 seconds.
- DICOM CR Store allows you to output images directly to PACS for diagnosis and storage. Digital images can also be transmitted to an imager for film output using DICOM Print. It also lets you export images as JPEGs for easy e-mail transmission.
- Burn images in a DICOM format to DVD or CD with DICOM Viewer Software.
Only Fujifilm offers Image Intelligence — the culmination of over seventy years of image processing experience. These are just a few of the tools that help ensure your first image is the optimal image:
- Multi-objective Frequency Processing (MFP) simultaneously applies varying degrees of contrast and spatial frequency enhancement to different-sized structures within the same image. This improves the visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue.
- Dynamic Range Control (DRC) improves visibility of both dense and peripheral tissue, which is essential for seeing through the mediastinum on chest exams.
- Flexible Noise Control (FNC) extracts noise data and suppresses noise levels from images without losing sharpness and associated diagnostic information.
- Grid Pattern Removal (GPR) (optional) automatically detects grid patterns, then uses a two-dimensional technique to remove them. This prevents the appearance of a moiré pattern, which can occur when using a stationary grid.