Universal uniquely combines economy and flexibility in a system designed to meet specialized and individual professional radiographic needs. The Universal Raymaster system is thoroughly at home in private, group, or clinical applications. It provides full radiographic capabilities, from skull to weight bearing studies.
Key benefits of the Universal Upright Raymaster include:
- Mounts floor-to-wall or floor-to-ceiling
- Tube rotation enables precision alignment of the tube for non-angled, angled and upright views.
- Convenient display gives indication of tube rotation
- Vertical wall stand with dual counterweight cables and vertical electric locks for added safety
- Tube Stand with 6ft longitudinal rails and 10in angulating tube arm
- Tube stand electro magnetic locks provide positive positioning of vertical and horizontal tube stand positions.
- Choice of high frequency or single phase generators to meet specific needs
- 10:1 or 12:1 ratio grids for analog or digital imaging
- 17in x 17in (43cm x 43cm) grid cabinet or bucky
- Ion chamber (AEC)