UNIVERSAL EV 650
Universal’s EV 650 is a rugged 4 way float top elevating table designed to produce high quality images with effortless patient transfer and positioning. The design of the EV 650 makes it a prime candidate for use in hospitals, clinics, private and group practices.
The EV 650’s float top was designed to allow the top to go down to 22.25″ (56.5 cm) above the floor for safe and comfortable loading of a full range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics and mobile to immobilized. The extensive travel eliminates the need for step stools thus providing a safe environment for both patient and operator. The operational table height is adjustable at time of installation for ideal operator comfort and transferring gurney patients onto the table and back again with ease.
- Full 650lb patient load capacity, fully extended
- Foot Treadle lock controls for longitudinal and transverse, plus table top up/down movement
- Silent heavy-duty motor drive for fast efficient elevating action
- Specialized treadle design to minimize unintended lock release
Universal Four-Way Float Top
This sturdy table is ideally suited for a variety of general radiographic needs including small hospitals, clinics, ambulatory care centers and private offices. The floating table top glides freely on a precision roller bearing system and can support patients up to 700 lbs. (227 kg).
- All steel structure and welded base provides maximum strength and reliability
- Heavy-duty electric table locks with foot treadle release
- Pedestal base can house generator electronics to save space
- Smooth, strain resistant fiver resin top