Universal FWFC Rotating Tube Stand
Universal’s rotating tubestand is the answer for delivering quality and versatility at an affordable price. The design criteria was to deliver a cost effective structure that incorporated rigidity, ease-of-operator-use and the ability to perform a variety of views, from skull to weight bearing, without the use of a stool. This proven design of the 3308B tubestand has been meeting or exceeding the needs of the clinic, private and group practices for years.
- Tube stand rotation is smooth and precise with positive indexing at 90 degrees for cross table studies
- Angulation display gives an accurate indication of tube rotation
- Electro-magnetic locks deliver positive holding power
This tube stand is ideal for a complete range of radiographic procedures and eliminates the need for costly room modifi cations. The FST utilizes a low profi le, standing rail for support and can be installed in a room with a ceiling height as low as 87” (221 cm).
- Extensive longitudinal and transverse travel
- 10 FT longitudinal rail
- Focal spot positioning at 11″ (28cm) above floor for weight bearing exams
- Platform tube mount
- Electromagnetic locks