Designed specificaly for clinical upright radiography, the VS200 vertical wallstand is a stable film platform. The VS200 meets all the requirements for upright radiography. The image receptor lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing studies. Side mounted patient handgrips aide in stabilizing the patient.
- Concealment of cabling within flexible tubing
- Slender column design
- Smooth vibration free movement
- Structured architectural look
Designed specifically for upright radiography, the VS100 vertical wall holder meets the requirements of hospitals, clinics, ambulator care centers, HMO’s, group practice and private offices. Extensive vertical bucky travel enables the user with rapid positioning of the patient. The bucky lowers to floor level to permit weight bearing knee and ankle exams.
- 103 lines, 10:1 ratio fine line grid provides for greater film quality
- Dual counterweight cables for added patient/user safety
- Vertical travel range of 58.38″ (148.28cm) permits a wide variety of exams.